Reasons for using Lemacher presses:
- The most energy-efficient presses of their kind
- Space-saving compact construction without a large oil tank but with an
optimised press frame
- High precision even in case of eccentric loads caused by the tool geometry
- Integrated snap-through dampening without a surcharge
- Fast cycle times in continuous operation
- Precise docking at the specified positions
- Optional weight compensation for upper tool holder
- Low maintenance and easy to service
Fields of application:
- Automotive industry
- food processing industry
- air-conditioning production
- gas meter production
- construction suppliers
- aircraft industry
- electrical appliance industry
- packing industry
Integrated in our HYDROQUICK® System
The technically brilliant and easy-to-install system for hydraulic presses
- Reducing investment costs
Simple valve arrangement in the HQE-system.
- Easy installation
Can be retrofitted with existing HQE-systems.
- Easy to use
Electronic control is not required.
No energy is required for dampening, and the minimally heated oil can cool in the tank without additional cooling
Integrated snap-through dampening
The damping is adjusted with a valve combination which can be set exactly to the conditions.
The heat that is generated by the damping hetas up the draining oil.
Cooling takes place in the oil tank without additional cooling.
Difference to the extraction cylinder:
The basic problem to realize an efficient snap-through dampening via the ring area of an extraction cylinder is a too small ring area.
With an area ratio of piston area - ring area = 6:1, a six-fold pressure (6 x 200 = 1,200 bar) must be available for a power balance.
With an area ratio of 6:4 = 1.5, as is possible with the HYDROQUICK® system, this means 1.5 x 200 = 300 bar.
These figures clearly show superiority of the HQE system.
Your Lemacher Hydraulic® Technical Team.
for the scope:
Development, manufacturing, sales and service of
hydraulic drive systems and